Vision and values
- We do not tolerate endangering or putting anyone at risk
- We are committed to complying fully with all safety standards and requirements
- We assume responsibility for our actions
- We deliver on our commitments
- We report the whole story
- We do what we say and say what we do, and assume the consequences
- We conform with the letter and the spirit of internal rules and policies
- We are consistent in our behavior, action and word
All employees have the right to a safe and healthy work environment and all employees have a responsibility to behave in a manner that contributes to this safe and healthy work environment.
All investors have a right to a reasonable return on their investment and all employees have a responsibility to use resources efficiently to provide this return on investment.
All stakeholders have a right to expect the Company to manage and utilize the forest in a manner that maintains its natural values and all employees have the responsibility to carry this out using best practices.
All customers have a right to receive a fair value for products purchased from the Company and all employees have the responsibility to meet these expectations.
All employees have the right to be treated with respect and all employees have the responsibility to treat one another with respect and to do their best each day.
President and CEO’s management guidelines
- Be consistent
- Trust your people
- Make decisions based on data
- Repetitive problems are your worst enemy – eliminate them